The Cooling Padsicles
Pack of 8
2-in-1 Instant Cooling Maternity Pads.
Tears, stitches, swelling, bleeding, gooping - we get it all. It’s ok, the Noonie Cooling Padsicles are here to help.
But first, what is a padsicle? A padsicle is a 2-in-1 cooling maternity pad that absorbs blood and other discharge fluids, and supports the healing of tears, inflammation and bruising after giving birth.
Our Cooling Padsicles provide instant cooling relief after birth and are made with organic cotton to provide extra comfort! They feature wings and are designed for full coverage. Weighing in at around 40g/1.4oz each, these unique maternity pads are comfortable, lightweight, soothing and highly absorbent.
Our instant cooling pads do not require refrigeration or freezing, they cool within seconds of popping thanks to their built-in ice pack and are the perfect shape, size, and coldness to offer the exact soothing relief you’re looking for.
Mum to Mum tip: Combine with noonie cleanse and soothe spray for extra soothing relief and cooling effect!
How do padsicles contribute to postpartum recovery?
- Up to 80% of women will experience some degree of tearing following a vaginal birth and it’s also quite common for women to experience swelling from the pressure of bringing baby earthside
- Similar to applying an ice pack to a burn or swollen injury, ice pack can help to numb the area and reduce inflammation
- Compared to DIY padsicles, noonie instant cooling maternity pads are hygienic, don’t require freezing and don’t end up soggy
- They cool for the perfect amount of time (just over 30mns) to avoid causing discomfort
- Ultra-absorbent maternity Padsicle, made with organic cotton for extra comfort
- Extra long design, with wings for full coverage
- Features built-in instant-chill cooling panel - just squeeze to pop the centre pouch and feel the cooling relief immediately
- No freezing required, no water mess, and hygienic compared to homemade options!
- Cools for >30 mins
- Disposable - not for reuse
- Pack of 8 - about 3 days' worth of pads
- Before unwrapping the pad from its lining, position both of your thumbs on top of the pad "squeeze" sticker
- Feel the air bubble between your thumbs
- Squeeze hard
- You should start feeling the cooling effect within a few seconds of popping
- Give the bulky section an extra squeeze while the pad is open to release the full cooling effect if need be
- Unwrap the pad from its lining and peel off the adhesive strips
- Place inside your undies and enjoy some relief!
Shipping and payment
- $5 flat-rate shipping fee for all standard delivery Australia wide
- You will receive a confirmation email after your purchase and a tracking number within 2 business days after placing your order
- If you didn’t get a confirmation email (in your mailbox or junk folder), email email@example.com and we will track your order down for you!
- Orders usually take 2 business days to be processed by our warehouse and 5 to 10 business days to arrive, depending on your location. If you are in a hurry, look at our Express Post option!
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We want to make sure that you love our products, because we worked super duper hard developing them for you. If you receive an item that is damaged or in some way faulty, do get in touch with us as soon as you receive it. We do not accept returns, as we sell hygiene products, but we will find a solution to get you the right product!