The Postpartum Recovery Kits
The Perfect Postpartum Recovery Combo:
2-in-1 Cooling Padsicles + Cleanse & Soothe Spray !
About The Cooling Padsicles
Tears, stitches, swelling, bleeding, gooping - we get it all. It’s ok, the Noonie Cooling Padsicles are here to help.
But first, what is a padsicle? A padsicle is a 2-in-1 cooling maternity pad that absorbs blood and other discharge fluids, and supports the healing of tears, inflammation and bruising after giving birth.
Our Cooling Padsicles provide instant cooling relief after birth and are made with organic cotton to provide extra comfort! They feature wings and are designed for full coverage. Weighing in at around 40g/1.4oz each, these unique maternity pads are comfortable, lightweight, soothing and highly absorbent.
Our instant cooling pads do not require refrigeration or freezing, they cool within seconds of popping thanks to their built-in ice pack and are the perfect shape, size, and coldness to offer the exact soothing relief you’re looking for.
How do padsicles contribute to postpartum recovery?
- Up to 80% of women will experience some degree of tearing following a vaginal birth and it’s also quite common for women to experience swelling from the pressure of bringing baby earthside 1
- Similar to applying an ice pack to a burn or swollen injury, ice pack can help to numb the area and reduce inflammation
- Compared to DIY padsicles, noonie instant cooling maternity pads are hygienic, don’t require freezing and don’t end up soggy
- They cool for the perfect amount of time (just over 30mns) to avoid causing discomfort
How many padsicles do I need?
Each padsicle pack contains 8 pads
We recommend the following kits based on how long they are expected to last:
- 3 Day Recovery Kit: 1 pack of pads + 1 spray
- 1 Week Recovery Kit: 2 packs of pads + 1 spray
- 10 Day Recovery Kit: 3 packs of pads + 1 spray
- 2 Weeks Recovery Kit: 4 packs of pads + 1 spray
About the Cleanse & Soothe Perineal Spray
- It is completely normal for women to experience tenderness and swelling of the perineum (the area between the vagina and anus) during labour and this is likely to continue for a few days post birth. A no-touch perineal spray cleans, soothes and cools this sensitive area, providing relief from inflammation.
- Our Cleanse and Soothe spray is an all natural cleansing spray, designed to keep your perineum clean during your postpartum recovery - at bathroom time and shower time. It sprays perfectly upside down, so you can easily mist your noonie from any position. It’s truly no-touch, just spray and rinse. Air dry or just gently press a damp towel if required to remove any excess.
- The special formula contains native Australian ingredients like the Tasmanian Pepperberry, which has antimicrobial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, soothing and cooling the area without drying the skin or affecting the natural acid mantle and pH!
- It’s also gentle enough to be used on stitches
- This versatile cleanser with the healing powers of the Tasmanian Pepperberry can also be used outside of pregnancy for any skin wounds or haemorrhoids.
Shipping and payment
- $5 flat-rate shipping fee for all standard delivery Australia wide
- You will receive a confirmation email after your purchase and a tracking number within 2 business days after placing your order
- If you didn’t get a confirmation email (in your mailbox or junk folder), email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track your order down for you!
- Orders usually take 2 business days to be processed by our warehouse and 5 to 10 business days to arrive, depending on your location. If you are in a hurry, look at our Express Post option!
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We want to make sure that you love our products, because we worked super duper hard developing them for you. If you receive an item that is damaged or in some way faulty, do get in touch with us as soon as you receive it. We do not accept returns, as we sell hygiene products, but we will find a solution to get you the right product!