The Cleanse & Soothe Perineal Spray
No-touch cleansing perineal spray - Spray upside down!
Swelling, bleeding, gooping, burning - we get it all. Our Cleanse and Soothe perineal spray is here to help after you've given birth!
When the skin is too sensitive to touch, after having pushed your baby, this gentle natural spray cleanser effectively removes impurities and cools tender areas, keeping your perineum (the area of skin between the opening of the vagina and the anus) clean.
It sprays upside down, so you can easily mist your noonie from any position. Just spray and rinse leftover impurities with water or gently pat.
It is soothing on tender skin and calming on burning post-pee feels to support healing.
Our hero ingredient is the Tasmanian Pepperberry. Native to Tasmania and traditionally used in both Aboriginal cuisine and medicine. We use the Pepperberry's anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties to calm inflammatory markers in the skin, which reduces the burning sensation, skin redness and irritation from developing in the perineum.
Mum to Mum tip: Combine with noonie instant cooling maternity pads for extra soothing relief!
How does a perineal spray contribute to postpartum recovery?
- It is completely normal for women to experience tenderness and swelling of the perineum (the area between the vagina and anus) during labour and this is likely to continue for a few days post birth. A no-touch perineal spray cleans, soothes and cools this sensitive area, providing relief from inflammation. It’s also gentle enough to be used on stitches
- The special formula contains native Australian ingredients like the Tasmanian Pepperberry, which has antimicrobial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, soothing and cooling the area without drying the skin or affecting the natural acid mantle and pH!
- This versatile cleanser with the healing powers of the Tasmanian Pepperberry can also be used outside of pregnancy for any skin wounds or haemorrhoids.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Australian made
- No-touch cleansing; just mist and rinse
- Perfect for the most sensitive areas and skin
- Tasmanian Pepperberry to relieve burning and swelling
- Spray at any angle, even upside down
- Does not require refrigeration, stable up to 35°C
- Remove cap and spray on desired areas a few times
- Rinse with water or gently pat with damp towel after applying spray
- You can air dry or gently pat any excess residue with a dry towel
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Zingiber Ocinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Phytate, Bisabolol (from Chamomile), Citric acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.
Shipping and payment
- $5 flat-rate shipping fee for all standard delivery Australia wide
- You will receive a confirmation email after your purchase and a tracking number within 2 business days after placing your order
- If you didn’t get a confirmation email (in your mailbox or junk folder), email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track your order down for you!
- Orders usually take 2 business days to be processed by our warehouse and 5 to 10 business days to arrive, depending on your location. If you are in a hurry, look at our Express Post option!
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We want to make sure that you love our products, because we worked super duper hard developing them for you. If you receive an item that is damaged or in some way faulty, do get in touch with us as soon as you receive it. We do not accept returns, as we sell hygiene products, but we will find a solution to get you the right product!